Ask a Master Gardener

Would you like to ask a local Master Gardener for home gardening advice?

The Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties, Washington, want to help!

If you have a garden problem or question, fill out the form below and send us all the details. Please include as much information as you can.

Your question will be routed to a WSU Master Gardener volunteer, who will respond as quickly as possible. Please be patient, for we want to provide you with an accurate answer, and some questions may require research or even further information.

* Indicates required information