Become a WSU Master Gardener Volunteer
Have you thought of becoming a Master Gardener Volunteer? The next class for training to become a WSU Master Gardener Volunteer will start in January of 2018. You can learn more by viewing a brief summary of training expectations or by contacting the Master Gardeners here.
Applications are due October 31, 2017.
A limited number of full and reduced scholarships are available.
More About the Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties
The WSU Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties are volunteers trained to be effective community educators in gardening and environmental stewardship. Master Gardeners provide information generated from research at WSU and other university systems. In addition to areas listed below, visit our above menu to obtain more gardening information.
Master Gardener Events
- Master Gardener Training is offered every other year. The Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties are now taking applications for the upcoming Master Gardener Training that will be held in 2018.
- Annual Garden Tour provides tours of private gardens in our local area.
- Home and Garden Show Our WSU Master Gardener annual spring one-stop gardening education and shopping event. You’ll find how-to gardening seminars and the region’s best gardening, gifts, and home-remodeling ideas and services, all under one roof.
- Plant Clinics provide information to the general public and assists in finding research based solutions to individual gardening problems.
- Upcoming Events provides dates, locations and additional information about clinics, workshops and programs open to the public.
- Grays Harbor County Demonstration Garden
- Pacific County Demonstration Garden
- Master Gardener Speakers Bureau
Our gardens are open daily and our speakers’ bureau is available upon request.
Ask a Master Gardener
Email us your questions. You may email your gardening questions directly to the local Master Gardeners.
If you wish to ask your question in person, visit one of our Plant Clinics.