Saturday, July 15, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Visit this year’s gardens in Pacific County. Tickets are available at Aberdeen, Marshall’s Garden & Pet; Hoquiam, Harbor Drug & Gifts; Montesano, Valu Drug; Elma Variety Store; Grayland, the Rose Cottage; Ocean Shores, Galway Bay/Celtic Imports and Mermaid Cove; Raymond, Dennis Company and Everyone’s Video & More; South Bend, Elixir Café and Floral Design.
For more information contact the WSU Extension office in Pacific County at 360-875-9331 or Grays Harbor County at 360-482-2934.
More About the Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties
The WSU Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties are volunteers trained to be effective community educators in gardening and environmental stewardship. Master Gardeners provide information generated from research at WSU and other university systems. In addition to areas listed below, visit our above menu to obtain more gardening information.
Master Gardener Events
- Master Gardener Training is offered every other year. The Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties are now taking names of those interested in the upcoming Master Gardener Training that will be held in 2018.
- Annual Garden Tour provides tours of private gardens in our local area.
- Home and Garden Show Our WSU Master Gardener annual spring one-stop gardening education and shopping event. You’ll find how-to gardening seminars and the region’s best gardening, gifts, and home-remodeling ideas and services, all under one roof.
- Plant Clinics provide information to the general public and assists in finding research based solutions to individual gardening problems.
- Upcoming Events provides dates, locations and additional information about clinics, workshops and programs open to the public.
- Grays Harbor County Demonstration Garden
- Pacific County Demonstration Garden
- Master Gardener Speakers Bureau
Our gardens are open daily and our speakers’ bureau is available upon request.
Ask a Master Gardener
Email us your questions. You may email your gardening questions directly to the local Master Gardeners.
If you wish to ask your question in person, visit one of our Plant Clinics.